Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My brain is going dry...

I have written over 12,000 words this month. It may not sound like much, but it's the longest paper I've ever written. I am now somewhere between 57% and 80% finished...all my words are being used up. This may not sound like much to those more verbose than I, but for now I will comfort myself with Thirteen Ways of Looking at Clapotis. I finished my Hot Lava cardigan, but am unhappy with the excesses of fabric around my neck, so ripped out all but the long-sleeved shrug part and will be making a simple boob-holder in the front, and add some length in the back. So, no pics of a ball of yarn. It's frogged Kureyon #40. Use your imagination. And look out for pirates.

Comments have been closed on this entry due to spam. Yes, I got my first spam!