Friday, August 20, 2004

Wow

Everything's finally started to work out, amazingly enough. I'm not used to things all of a sudden going so smoothly; it's like all the problems I've been having all summer to get things done that needed to be done so that I could get to England are being sorted out now that people are back from summer break (though they've all been working all summer!) I just have to hope that my streak lasts through about noon Monday, which will put me through my visa appointment. I finally have everything else set up--it's the last step, adn I've got all of the necessary paperwork as of TODAY!

Now on to SP3. I've been thinking and thinking about this and I hope that my SP is someone who will like what I already have going on for them; SP3 is supposed to start September 4, which is the day I leave the country, so I'm hoping to get something out to them the dy before...if I can finish it and my pal turns out to be the sort of person who likes what I'm making. Heheh.

No comments: